Dr.T.Venu Madhav, born in Nellore .District of Andhra Pradesh. He has 19 highly successful and fruitful years of proven service with dynamic, initiative and innovative approach and administrative prowess.
He motivates the students to organize and engage themselves in various activities in the portals of the college. He strives hard for the progress of the institution by organizing motivational programmes both for the students and the staff. His indefatigable, tireless striving guides the students and the staff for attaining academic and technical excellence. To his crown of success, he acted as the Convener of 88 Days Marathon Speech on Ethical Voting which won Limca Book of Awards.
His deep desire is to motivate the students to gain knowledge, technical excellence, expand their intellect and broaden their minds with vision for their future in this hub of knowledge to make their country strong among the comity of nations and above all to stand on their own legs with self esteem. He is held in high esteem by both the teacher and the taught.
As he was keenly interested in B.Tech, he obtained the same from NU-BEC-Bapatla –India from the stream of Civil Engineering in 2000. He secured his M.Tech in 2003 from VTU-MSRIT-Bangalore in Structural Enginweering. His thirst for knowledge got him a Ph.D from JNTUA-Anantapur-Andhra Pradesh in Civil Engineering in 2018.
He held very unique positions in a short span of 9 years at Audisankara and others as shown below. He rose from that of Associate Professor to that of Head of the Department and later became the Principal of ASIT to cap it all.
1. 2009–Present:Head Department of civil engineering, Audisankara College of engineering & Technology
2. 2006–2009:Project Engineer, SMEC India Private Ltd,Gurgaon(Delhi NCR), India.
3. 2004–2006:Design Engineer,Eigen technical services Pvt Ltd.Gurgaon (Delhi NCR), India.
A doyen in innovation with a deep insight in the project handled with keen understanding which resulted in astounding success.
1. Designing of Multistoried Building at DLF Gurgaon
2. Designing of Power Houses, Butterfly Valve House, Anchor Blocks, Piers and Power Channels for Hydropower Projects at Srinagar and Kameng –Assam
As he is highly industrious and innovative he has presented many of his research papers at National and International conferences of repute and had the privilege of getting his papers published in various International Journals and Research Journals of science & Technology and International Journal of Advent Technology.
1. Venu Madhav, RadhaKrishna, I.V.Ramana Reddy, Vaishali “Compressive Strength Study of 14 Molarity Geopolymer Mortar”, International Journal of Research in Advent Technology, Volume 2, Issue 1, January 2014, PP 1-7,E-ISSN: 2321–9637.
3. Tirupati Venu Madhav,Radhakrishna, G. S. Manjunath and K. Venugopal “Phenomenological Model to Re-proportion the Ambient Cured Geopolymer Compressed Blocks” International Journal of Concrete Structures and Materials, July 2013.
4. Radhakrishna, Venu Madhav T and Bhavana B, “Experimental Study on Self Cured Cementitious Composites”, Proceedings of International Conference on Advances in Architecture and Civil Engineering, 21-23 June 2012, Bangalore, India, pp40-44
5. Radhakrishna, Manjutah GS and Venumadhav T ”Analysis and Assessment of Strength in Portland Cement Concrete and Geopolymer Composites”, i-manager’s Journal on Civil Engineering, Vol. 1 l No. 4 l September - November 2011 pp 23-34.
6. T.VenuMadhav, I.V.Ramana Reddy, Vaishali G.Ghorpade, S.Jyothirmai, Compressive Strength Study of Geopolymer motar using quarry rock dust, www.elsevier.com/locate/mlblue, Elsevier publication.
7. M. Vijaya Sekhar Reddy1, Dr. I.V. Ramana Reddy,K. Madan Mohan Reddy, N. Krishna Murthy,T. Venumadhav "Mechanical Properties of Binary Blended Concrete",Research Journal of Science and Technology, ISSN: 2349-2988(Online),0975-4393(Print),Volume-4(6),November –December, 2012,pp 290-294
Being a dynamic person with foresight, he attended some unique National and International Conferences as presented here below.
1. Radhakrishna, Venu Mahav .T, , Ramana Reddy I.V and Vaishali G GhorpadeGeopolymers- Conventional Cement Composites — A Review, Proceedings of National Conference on Thrust Areas in Engineering (NCTAE-2012) January 20-21, 2012, Bangalore.
2. T.VenuMadhav, RadhaKrishna, I.V.Ramana Reddy, and Vaishali G Ghorpade, Study on Compressive Strength of Geopolymer Mortar, Proceedings of International Conference on Green building technological materials (GBTM-2013) December 21-22, 2013, UTM, kualalumpur,Malaysia.
3. Tirupati Venu Madhav, Radhakrishna, " Experimental study on self cured cementitious composites ",AARCV International Conference held at MSRIT,Bangalore.
Dr. T. Venu Madhav by his ingenious perception had won a patent for his invention as shown below. Title of Invention:Geopolymer Concrete Composition And Method of Producing the Same Using Marine Water, Date:16/03/2018, International Classification: C04B14/00
1. To enhance the name and fame of the college, Dr.T. Venu Madhav guided certain projects through technology transfer for designing contour maps for Chennur village of Gudur Panvchayat and also for the construction of underground drainage system
1. He guided the students to make 51 and 52 wards as smart wards – by undertaking solid waste management and measures for proper underground drainage network are unique.
E Panet Software:
1. For planning the water distribution network used E Panet software which is yet another contribution.
2. Guided the final year students to complete their projects under the external guidance of NRSC Scientists from Hyderabad.
Apart from education, Dr. T. Venu Madhav is also known for his values and ethics. Many water budgeting programmes were given shape by him in collaboration with government projects.
1. Contributed for water budgeting programme under Neeru – Pragathi Programme of AP government for Rapur, Gudur and Nellore Mandals.
2. Guided students for doing Geo-tagging of toilets of Nellore city under Swacha Bharat scheme of Nellore Municipal Corporation.
3. Acted as epitome of Swacha Bharat Programme in various areas.
In all his activities, the prolific professional kindles the curiosity of the students to achieve more by being the king pin in the successful completion of their projects. The projects where in he guided the students are as follows:
1. An experimental study on Pervious Geopolymer Concrete
2. Cellular Light Weight Concrete With Vermiculate
3. Compressive strength study on Ternary and Binary Blended Geopolymer Concrete Using Nano Silica
4. Strength and Durability Study of Geopolymer Bricks using Marine Water and Portable Water in Alkaline Liquid.
5. Microscopic Study of Geopolymer Bricks using SEM and EDX
6. Effect of Multiple Layers on Strength of Concrete Cylinders Wrapped with E-Glass Fiber Reinforced Polymer Sheets
7. Effect of Free and Slacked Lime Content on Strength and Durability of Geopolymer Composition
8. Experimental study on pervious concrete
Our college is located on Chennai-Kolkata National Highway (NH-5) at about 3 Kms from Gudur Town and 38 Kms from Nellore Corporation and is easily accessible owing to the large number of buses plying on this commercial routes. Nearest Airport is located at Renigunta (80 Kms) and Chennai Airport is 130 Kms away from the college.
ADDRESS AUDISANKARA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
NH - 5 Bypass Road, Aravinda Nagar,
Gudur - 524101, Nellore Dist.,A.P., India.
Tel :(+91-) 9248748428
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org